Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via website form submission, email, or another direct contact from you.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request (e.g. customer inquiry to a document author with expressed, written consent to have the author respond directly to your inquiry) or when you request materials provided by a third party via our platform. In the latter case, any sharing of your contact with the third party will be explicitly stated on the webpage where your contact information is submitted.
Collection of Personal Information
When visiting SuperPlaybooks.com, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Cookies
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information. Opting-out
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data: You can opt-out of receiving personalized ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the ads (served by Adroll) and following the instructions provided or by clicking here. Please note that this “opt-out” function is browser-specific and relies on an “opt-out cookie.” Thus, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt-out again.
- In some cases, we may link multiple browsers or devices to you. If you opt-out on a browser or device and we have more linked to you, we will extend your opt-out decision to the other linked browsers and devices. Since we only link users across browsers on devices in some conditions, there could be cases where you are still being tracked in a different browser or device we have not linked, and where we are treating you as a different user.
- You may use the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt-out tool here, which will allow you to opt-out of seeing personalized ads from us and other NAI-approved member companies.
- We also comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt-out of receiving personalized ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here.
- We also comply with the Canadian Self-regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (DAAC). You may opt-out of receiving personalized ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAAC website here.
- We also adhere to the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) guidelines for online advertising and you may opt-out via their Your Online Choices website.